Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Love is a Battlefield:bad company take 2



I wrote about this Demo on my about us section. I just can't get over how much fun the online feature of this game is and I am only playing the DEMO.

It is a free demo to those who have a xbox live account. It is so worth your time and hard drive space to download this one. You won't believe the mulitplayer feature and how many people are online playing it.

This game isn't about the graphics or the story mode (some will disagree with me). It is all about the multiplayer IMO. The sniper rifles in this game are probably the best in any 1st person shooter I have played.

This game is very refreshing after a tough day at work. You can play for hours or 10 minutes in the online multiplayer to get your gaming fix.

Triple thumbs up in my book for gameplay! Order your copy now! Click here

Brent

http://www.extendedplayarcade.com/

PS

Check out this video below on the making of the game. Very cool



No comments: