Wednesday, August 13, 2008

unwrapped Madden "oh behave" 9 : already 1-0 online


Well like most people that bumped up the ERTS and GME stock on Monday have been completely consumed with the game and must of sold off their stocks. Both stocks showed a loss today but it really isn't the top of discussion.Madden is finally here. I got my copy right on time from Amazon.com as aways. I even had a 25 dollar gift card from them because I signed up for a credit card from them.

Anyways Now that I am done with the sales pitch hahahah.On with the game. The game is probably hands down the best controlling offense I have yet to see in a madden game. The running is smooth. The passing is yet just as good as the running if not better. Defense is a little tricky because it seems like the offense is running so much faster. But with the mass confusion of my game play.

I still managed to go right online with no other games under my belt and win a 12-7 victory over the Philly Eagles with my Boyz of blue, The G-men Aka New York Giants.So I might retire my online play with and undefeated season hahahahah. Last year I went 8-1 then lost 10 straight games online. It was very frustrating but I ended up playing 2 more games to win and have a 10 and 10 record.

Well anyways Now that I am in random babble. It is great to say the Madden O9 is a must have for xbox 360 owners. I have yet to try it for other systems but after the disappointing Madden 08 on the wii. I am back to playing online with my 360.

Enjoy all you arm chair qb's.

Brenthttp://www.extendedplayarcade.com/

No comments: