Thursday, April 1, 2010

Reason to get an Ipad

This would be the only reason I would get an Apple Ipad. I been burned by apple products before and this one will really burn you because at www.thinkgeek.com they have this product advertised. It looks awesome but Happy April fools. Yes it is true. It is an April fools joke.

What a bummer too because I think people in the gaming world would buy this in a heartbeat. Well in the past they posted April fools jokes like this and then went in full production. So the joke might still be on them. Umm well sort of.

I hope they think about producing this one or someone might if the controls work like the old skool arcade games. Then this might be the perfect give this Christmas season for your retro gamer. If i find out any more info I will keep you posted

Brent
www.extendedplayarcade.com
"the games you crave"

PS link below to www.thinkgeek.com
http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/iCade.shtml?icpg=Carousel_iCade_1

No comments: