Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Making Progress on the Oak Cocktail Arcade Machine

Well I have the new Leather club chairs in. After my wife and I decided to move the Golden Tee video Arcade Machine out of our Living room we replaced it with the Oak Cocktail Table I been working on for the last 6 or so months here and there. My wife actually noticed how nice of a job I was doing on the cocktail table. She suggested we move it into our living room. I haven't had to much time with my 4 and 2 year old running around so I been slowly making as much progress as I can. I been just throwing photos of progress up on my website here. Hopefully when it is all said and done I will be able to sort it out and clean up the site a bit. But I am sure something else will come up. It is all good.

Thanks
Brent Dolan
Extended Play Arcade
www.extendedplayarcade.com

No comments: