Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Future Mame Cocktail Table



This is the Future Empty Cabinet for my Gameroom. I can't bring myself to Mame one of my Favorite cabinets (my Golden Tee 99) so I decided to get a nice cocktail table for the basement. I wanted to build it all myself but time just isn't on my side lately plus my wood working skills are in the novice range (I wish I took shop in High School)

I will keep you posted on my day to day project with this cabinet. I already have the stain picked out. It is going to be stained pecan color with black T molding. I am not sure what I am going to do about the top. I have a few options I might do. I might get the lexan printed here at work on the underside with some custom artwork or I might go with the stained top and just have a protectly square of glass around the lcd monitor I am going to use.

Yes I am going to use LCD instead of a CRT. I am just not in the mood to deal with another arcade monitor. I want to set this up easy and not deal with a lot of hassle. I am not sure what front end I am going to use either. I might use hyperspin on this one because then I can use hyperpin too but I also might use Maximus Front end seeing that works awesome too. Who know but it will be one or the other. I can wait to get this nice winter project going.

Brent

www.extendedplayarcade.com

No comments: