Thursday, August 19, 2010

Mini Stools for Cocktail Arcade Table






My wonderful wife found these great little mini (not real leather) stools for my future Cocktail Arcade table. The tops even come off for storage.



I just mentioned it to her that it would be cool to have a Arcade Cocktail table down the basement but I would need some sort of cool seating. AND WALLA bang two days later she found these college dorm seating chairs at Khols for $17 bucks each.

What a score. I don't know if they are the best height for the cocktail table but nothing a little wood and black paint couldn't fix if you are handy. They seem a tad bit short but I don't even have my arcade cocktail table started yet so I will adjust later if needed.



Brent

www.extendedplayarcade.com







1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was looking into getting some stools for my new cocktail arcade machine, thanks for sharing this! I was gonna put it near my couch and use it as a mini table but I think I should definitely get some chairs for it. Those ones look comfortable, which is most important.